- fix Compatibility update script. everyone can post now.
- upload prebuild gcc-3.1.1 and binutils-2.12 for cygwin enviroment. files area
- upload Quake and Quake II PC demo version.
- I forgot compile Quake,Hexen II binary and Image with new fs_vmu. It may fail to load save data.
- upload latest libgl and kos-newlib source. files area
- add Compativility list section.
- I have some question. please post Developper forum.
- In my view, Quake and Quake II Demo version data can re-distribute on "free of charge, by electronic means only",
but Hexen II Demo version is not permitted. is it right? teach me english native speaker.
- Is Ultimate Quake (Quake I,II,II pack) CD-ROM same directorly structure as previos release?
this means, \Data\ID1 as Quake and \Install\Data\baseq2 as Quake II.
- How about Hexen II directory structure? (installed and CD-ROM)
- I'm wrting compile instruction. I will upload latast gl and kos-newlib patch soon. just wait before compileing..
- binary only uploaded too.
- Release Quake and Hexen II binary image and source (Quake II will soon)
- ALL : imprement gl clipping
- ALL : mouse wheel and joypad trigger support, adjust mouse sensitivity
- ALL : modify mod menu
- I forgot archive .h files in libgl. please download sepalate archive at Downloads section.
- ALL: Fix mouse check
- Quake II: working save with compression
- Quake II: SP MAP test
- get sourceforge.net project. this page will move at http://dcquake.sourceforge.net
- again write IMPORTANT NOTICE,
Under GPL, if you copy/modify/re-distribute this software, you MUST distribute with source.
If you put local copy of this software on your site, you MUST put source too.
If you distribute own CD-R images such as adding mods/maps, you MUST include source in image OR distribute source with image.
- Release Quake II Tech Preview binary
- Release current source
- Quake II: working game
- Hexen II: working save with compression
- Quake: add mod select menu
- Quake: save data compression
- Quake: tune MAX_ defines to run some mod
- Hexen II ; object broken fixed